Contact Roast A Pig

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Matthew Spurlock Of Modesto Police Is A Rapist




A Stanislaus County judge today said a Modesto police officer must stand trial for allegedly assaulting and injuring his wife.

Matthew Spurlock, 39, of Modesto faces charges of spousal abuse, assault with a semiautomatic weapon and assault with the intent to commit rape.

He was arrested July 15 and put on paid administrative leave pending an internal investigation, Modesto police Sgt. Rick Armendariz said.

According to testimony, Spurlock pointed a Glock .45-caliber gun at his wife's torso. Spurlock's wife suffered visible injuries but was not hospitalized.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! That man gave me a speeding ticket on my motorcycle, and I even sold him some power equipment at the local hardware store I managed. Small world, I tell ya. I was searching the internet for "probation" pictures for my law enforcement presentation. Kind of funny how that works.